Saturday, July 10, 2010

Italy 2010 - Final Days

This is where my journey in Italy ended - the beautiful Venice, Italy.
But first... I finished my class... and my MBA. What an awesome class to close the program with! And I made some great friends. It's going to be an experience I'll never forget.
I also finished a knitting project. I call it my Italy scarf. It changes colors from start to the end (blues, greens, browns - just like the scenery).
After saying our goodbyes, leaving the campus and arriving at our hotel, my new and wonderful friend Jean and I headed to Venice. Here are some amazing shots from this magical city. The weather could not be more perfect, it was not busy, and Jean and I must have had all the start aligned in our favor, because the whole experience was smooth and flawless. I will remember this day forever.
 Arrivederci, beautiful Venice!
Hopefully I will return one day.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ah, Venice looks so beautiful!