Saturday, August 8, 2009

Week in review

Wednesday - met my friend BL at Centro's. Had the amazing pizza Siciliana (my new favorite).
Next we went to watch D, her new main squeeze and my fellow classmate, play softball.
He is so nice. I think they make a great pair.
Thursday - Inspired by Centro's pizza Siciliana, I decided to turn it into a salad version. It includes butter lettuce, tomatoes, pepperoncini, capers, Calamata olives, lemon-pepper tuna, roasted peppers, marinated artichoke hearts, avocado oil, balsamic vinegarette, sea salt and pepper. Yum!
Friday - Met with my sisters and Z's boyfriend B at the theater to watch Harry Potter - the Half Blood Prince. The movie was good. It's been a while since I read the books, so the details escape me.
They are way too cute.
Oh-oh! Oreo!

No comments: