Saturday, April 19, 2014

I've finally got bathrooms in my house!!

I've been waiting so long to do this post. Three years, to be exact. We've known that the subfloors under both our bathrooms were rotting, so we had to start gutting and even were without bathrooms for a long time. It was embarrassing to have people over because of this. So we finally bit the bullet and got an awesome contractor to help us. Below are pictures of my two new favorite rooms in the house.
Looking into the master bathroom
I picked all the tiles to make sure they matched existing ones. Love them!
Contractor suggested a detail - glass tiles going down like water.
Custom shelves also have the glass edging
Got a new door, too. This view is from inside the shower.
Awesome custom shelves.
Tall shower head, tiled shower ceiling
Brushed nickel edging, kick-ass shower door
Towel hook
I'm in love
One more for the road

The new hallway bathroom
Reminds me of a Turkish bath
Put our old cool vanity back

Floor to wall tile
I'm so excited and happy with these bathrooms. They are my two favorite new rooms right now. I got bathrooms y'all!

No comments: