Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One year ago...

One year ago at this exact hour I was in the hospital waiting to give birth to my first-born. In less than 5 hours, it will be my baby's first birthday. I am so filled with emotion. I can't believe my little baby is a toddler now. There are still days I can't believe I have a son. And then I remember and am instantly filled with so much happiness. This little boy means everything to me. He has given me a purpose in life. I love him so much...
On the trike his grandparents bought
My sweet baby boy
Hamming it up for the camera
Well, hello...
Big boy
He loves music
And likes to dance
And he loves his puppy
Exhausted and infinitely patient doggy
Having his first birthday cake (with husband's family)
My darling angel
We had a great time celebrating multiple birthdays with husband's family (my hubby, sister-in-law, grandmother-in-law, Jack, nephew, and soon niece all have birthdays within days of each other).  This weekend we are celebrating with my family. This baby is getting so much love. He has brought so much happiness to us all a year ago. We love you so much, sweet babe!

No comments: