Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gifts for baby

Mailman has been bringing lots of wonderful presents from family and friends in the past couple of weeks. There was a gorgeous Hanna Andersson outfit that my dear friend Jean sent. This store is now one of my favorites (a Swedish retailer - which is in line with my propensity towards anything Svenskt). Can't wait till he is a little bigger so he can wear the outfit.
I also received a beautiful little handmade keepsake from my friend and former boss Lee. It was a little wooden cube engraved with baby's birth stats. It is so precious, I'm going to cherish it forever.
And then yesterday we received a cushy, beautiful custom-made blanket for baby Jack from my dear cousins in Canada who recently had a little boy themselves. Absolutely adorable.
We are so grateful for all the presents, but most of all, for such caring family and friends. We feel very loved.

No comments: