Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Downtown stroll

Today mama and baby ventured out on their own. We went to my workplace to visit grandma and to run an errand. Baby got to meet many of my coworkers. But he was most excited to see his majka.
After making the rounds at work, baby boy and I stopped by Starbucks, walked around the sculpture park downtown, and had lunch at Panera Bread. Baby was so good throughout the entire outing. The weather was also quite nice. I just love this time of the year.
Taking a stroll downtown
Chai latte break
Admiring the sculpture
Content little boy
Heading back
We will try to do this more often. It's a nice way to spend the day together.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Boy I miss our walks downtown, and hate that we couldn't stroll our boys around there together. We will soon though. I hope to make a visit in May. I'll keep you posted! He looks great, Ena.