1. Pick out an outfit for work.
2. Charge my phone and my iPod.
3. Pack clean workout clothes.
4. Pack lunch & snacks (for tomorrow, I got a butter lettuce salad topped with lemon zest tuna and oil/vinegar, plus various healthy snacks)
5. Prep ingredients for breakfast (egg & wedge of Laughing Cow cheese on a Thin Bagel)
|Tomorrow's breakfast and lunch|
7. Make sure my daily regimen of medicines and supplements is filled for the entire week.
|Various thyroid medications and supplements to keep me functioning|
9. Set the alarm, and then read or watch TV & knit until I get sleepy.
10. Kiss my hubby and my puppy good night, and then hopefully get 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
How about you? Do you have a nightly routine? Or am I the only freak who has a list of pre-bedtime activities?