Monday, February 14, 2011

Bon Voyage, mes petites soeurs et ma chère maman!

Have a safe flight!
This morning my little sisters (accompanied by our mom for a few days) left for France. They will be studying there for 4 months. I am going to miss them terribly. They have started a blog to document their adventures in France.  I know I'll be keeping close tabs on them!
Taking family photos before departure
 When I came to work from the airport, I was called down to the lobby, where there was a Valentine's surprise waiting for me. My sister had a couple of students from a local university's choir sing "Til There Was You". It was such a sweet serenade. I had to hug the performers in place of my sisters. I also received a beautiful rose. It totally made me tear up.
Hope all of you are having a happy Valentine's Day. I'm now home with my Valentine, spending the night inside our cozy little home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for safe travels for the girls and your mom ... I can't wait to follow the blog!