Thursday, July 1, 2010

Italy 2010 - Day 2

Today was first day of class. I have to say, this course on leadership is wonderful. This day just flew by. The view still takes my breath away. And upon everyone's request - here are pictures with me in it.  Yes - I am really here. :)
After class, we took a pizza-making class in a local pizzeria.
Our instructor was excellent. He gave us some great tips on making pizza that I never would have considered. I might experiment with this at home.
After a short class, we got to make our own pizza.
And there it is... the best pizza ever. I filled it with fresh veggies and local smoked cheese.
After dinner, we took a short walk.
And then I went back to my dorm room to do homework. Yes, we actually spend the most time here studying. But I got enough taste of Italy to want to come back again - this time on a real vacation, with my husband, family and friends. Miss you all and wish you were here!

2 comments:

Azra Beganovic said...

Ena! This looks marvelous! Did you toss the pizza dough like they do in stereotypical snapshots of Italian pizza makers? Either way it looks delicious! We miss you so much but are glad that you're enjoying yourself. Also, I believe that I speak for more than myself when I say that I am happy to see pictures of you doing Italian things.

Zlatko said...

Draga moja Ena,
Hvala sto si me poslusala. Ovo je ono sto sam htio vidjeti i cuti.Uci i uzivaj! Prozivi svaki trenutak "punim plucima". Nastavi nas informisati.
Voli te,
tata