Notes to self
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Birthday presents, 2010 edition
1) A reversible crochet tote, made by my mom. One side:
The other side:
2) Cool bookends and a book by Nietzsche from my cool cousin Budo.
3) Gift cards and cash from my lovely sisters, sister-in-law and grandparents-in-law.
4) Swiss chocolate from cousin Budo.
5) An adjustable size dress form, patterns, and sewing tools from my mother-in-law.
6) Books from my wish list gifted by my dear hubby.
And here is my dress form, who I have to name yet (any suggestions?), wearing the back of my cardigan-in-progress.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
happy birf-day enchi! her name should be E-na.
June 15, 2010 at 10:49 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)