Monday, April 12, 2010

Maggie's 5th birthday

On Sunday afternoon we celebrated Maggie's birthday, who is turning 5. Maggie is my husband's niece. She is a clever and funny girl. (Slavili smo 5-ti rodjendan Jeffove sestre kcerke - Maggie.)
Jeff and I got her a Caboodle box and tons of little-girl makeup stuff. I think she liked it a lot. I definitely know she likes her aunt and uncle. (Evo ovdje otvara nas poklon. Kupili smo joj neku djeciju sminku. Ona voli svoga daju Jeffa i ujnu Enu.)
Here is her cake. Can't you tell she likes Disney princesses? (Ovo je njena torta. Ona voli princeze.)
And here is the back view of the castle. (Na drugoj strani torte je napisano sretan 5-ti rodjendan!)
Maggie, Mason, and Jeff's cousin's son Salvadore played with silly string. I had it all over me. Those kids are cruel. (Na ovoj slici su Maggie, njen stariji brat Mason, i od Jeffove tetkine cerke sin, Salvadore.)
What cuties! And it was such a beautiful day for a birthday party. Wishing you all the best, Maggie! You will always be our princess. (Bio je lijep dan. Fino smo se proveli.)

No comments: