Friday, September 25, 2009

Yummy!

My BFF came over on Thursday night for some lemon-pepper salmon, whole wheat angel hair pasta with a garlic/olive oil/parsley sauce, and our home-grown tomato and basil salad drizzled with olive oil and garlic. It was delicious. Oh, and we had sparkling water for drinks.Here, I tried to have them pose as if they liked each other. Turned out overly cheesy and insincere. Pathetic.
Oh, how I like being able to eat solid food. Surprisingly, my teeth are doing very well.
And last, but not least, I had to show you a chocolate that my dear cousin brought me from his vacation in Switzerland. Nobody makes chocolate like the Swiss. Nobody... And my cousin is awesome.And if you haven't noticed, this is only the wrapper that I tried to fold so it looked like the chocolate was still in there. The actual content is long gone.

No comments: