Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I must be crazy

What I am about to do takes some guts, so please be gentle. :)
I've been struggling with weight for a while now, and this year is the first year that I have been making progress through diet and exercise. At the beginning of this year, I weighed in at 183 lbs. This has gone down, but I still have a while to go to be in the normal BMI range. Plus, I got to work on my cholesterol and other health issues.

Inspired by this season's Biggest Loser TV show, I decided to share my struggle via this blog. I hope it will keep me motivated and maybe inspire someone else out there. So, starting this Tuesday night at 11:00pm, I will post my weight on a weekly basis. It will be every Tuesday night at the same time, in the same clothes in the same exact spot in my bathroom.

These updates are really for my family and my awesome fitness buddy, who have been the greatest support through all this. They are always interested in how I am doing, and they always cheer me on. Oh, and they really keep me accountable.
So here it is... 167.2 lbs. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This post totally deserves a "you go girl" comment! So here it is: you go girl! I'm forever working on being healthier; it's those darn sweets/desserts that get me every time.