Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a busy weekend

Okay, so much happened since my last post, so I am going to be as concise as I can be.

Friday:
Took a day off to help parents with the garage sale. It was a gorgeous day and we made some money.
Afterwards, I felt inspired to organize and get rid of junk in our own home. Husband and I spent the evening organizing and cleaning out the storage in our basement. Most of the earned money went into buying plastic tubs.
Saturday:
Continued working at the garage sale. Here is a shot I made while driving to my parents house on Saturday morning. Pretty!In the evening, we went to visit our good friends A and G, and their baby B. They are expecting their second daughter in a couple of weeks. Baby B is so adorable!
Here is my husband holding her. It so suits him. :)
Here he is, grilling with G and Baby B.
Baby B is so independent, yet affectionate. She was a blast.
And here she is with her mommy. Baby #2 is on the way any day now.
Sunday:
My cousin and my sister came over. I made lunch. My cousin showed me photos of his latest international trip. I was jealous. We chilled out and watched the U.S. Open. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. We were all pretty tired.
I also received a really cool bag and a sweet card from my cousins in Canada for my birthday.
In the late afternoon, we went to grandparents-in-law's house. We played with the nephew and the niece.
I also received some sweet gifts from hubby's grandparents, uncle, and sister.
A decorative jar from my sister-in-law, $40 and a card from grandparents, and a Handi-Vac set and the Monty Python's Flying Circus calendar from uncle P.
Neat stuff! That was totally nice and unexpected.

P.S. I also wanted to once again wish my dad the happiest Father's Day. You are the best!

No comments: