Friday, June 26, 2009

Massage, sushi, and great company

I had a full body massage after work yesterday at the East Village Spa, courtesy of my friend BL.
It was heavenly. I may have to go back for some pedicures. Afterwards, I met up S and N at the Samurai Sushi place. (I know...more fish.) I almost chocked on one of them when the rice paper got stuck in my throat (from now on, I am eating sushimi only). Regardless, it was delicious. Here they are... S and N, respectively. I love these gals!
Afterwards, we went shopping at Old Navy for some cheap shorts (for my weekend trip to Minnesota), and then went to Culvers for dessert. Yum!
It was a gorgeous night. So glad we got to do this.
We are definitely doing it again soon.

PS - RIP Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was at Culver's that same night! One scoop of custard with raspberries. Yum!

beartifix said...

Haha! I had bananas and raspberries. It was delicious!