Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mystery plant munchers

Something (or someone) is eating my plants. Every single one of my plants is missing its top half. So frustrating! Didn't have this problem last year. So what I ended up doing is blending 15 cloves of garlic with some water, strained the liquid and put it into a spray bottle. Then I sprayed all my plants. They stink and taste bitter, so I am hoping whatever has been eating my plants will be taught a lesson. Don't get mad - get even!

Most of my Wednesday evening was spent ironing clothes while watching "So you think you can dance" (fascinating - those dancers are not human) and "Wristcutters: A Love Story" (quirky and morbid movie with a happy ending). Entertained and productive! Before I knew it, I had freshly pressed clothes on hangers and folded in the basket. See?
Me and my Shark are steaming machines!

No comments: