Monday, June 1, 2009

Congratulations baby sisters!

On Sunday, my two baby sisters graduated from high school! Both ended up in the top 3 percent of class - and they go to a very large and competitive school. I am soooooo proud!I remember your first day of school as if it was yesterday...Here they are, both on the stage at the same time (and we had some sweet seats):And here is my whole family. It is hard to find a picture in which every single one of us looks good. Photogenics are not in our genes.
Congratulations, my little sisters! May you always be as sweet, smart, successful as you are right now. I wish you all the happiness in the world! I am proud of you and love you more than life itself!

I'll always be there for you. You turned this lonely only child into a perpetual baby-sitter. :)And boy, am I glad you are not leaving far for college. I must always have a grip on you. :)

No comments: