Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Taking a day off

The weather today was just gorgeous. I decided to take some personal time off work given that Spomi spent the night. Most of the day I just vacuumed and mopped all the floors in my house. It took forever. But I got a lot of ground covered. I've been going through this clean freak phase lately, much to the dismay of my hubby.

Then in the evening I got to see my cousins. Jasko is leaving for Bosnia tomorrow. Lucky bug. That there is my dad's hand trying to get into the shot.
And here is my sister, covering up her face because she was chewing food and laughing. Smart move.
And here is my world-traveling cousin Budo. We almost share a birthday. We talked about traveling, mainly going to Canada this summer, and going to a music festival in August - but then we even explored further, thinking how we should go to Peru to see Machu Picchu. That would be seriously sweet. This incredible weather gets me daydreamin' and itchin' for the road ala Jack Kerouac.

No comments: