Saturday, March 15, 2014

My baby turned 2!

This month, my baby boy turned 2 years old. I find it hard to believe that my wee little baby is a little boy now.
All grown up
Ready for a fun birthday
His birthday fell on a workday, so Jack celebrated with his friends at the daycare (he is now in the room with 2 to 3-year olds. Instead of treats, we brought a crayon pack for every friend in class. (With various food allergies, you never know).
After work, we picked Jack up from daycare a little early, and we headed out to Monkey Joe's, followed by Chuck E. Cheese's for some fun.
Jumping with daddy
Flying
We also decided to mark this day with Jack's first haircut. My boy's beautiful golden locks were becoming harder to maintain. It was time. My little baby is a boy now, and he needed a haircut. So we took Jack to Shear Madness for a trim.
Long baby locks
Ready
Set
Go!
Jack did great and seemed unfazed with the whole process. Afterward, we went to Scratch Cupcakery for a birthday treat.
We bought him an airplane which he was really excited about. He kept shouting "air-pleen-ah" all the way home where he quickly crashed to sleep.


No comments: