Sunday, June 23, 2013

Gifts from grandparents

My dear parents went shopping and got our sweet little peanut some awesome gifts - many cute outfits, bedding, and a wagon for his newest obsession with carts and hauling stuff.
VITAMINER TRUMMA @ Ikea

EKKORE wagon @ Ikea
They also got me a wall shelf for my bathroom. This was something I've been wanting for a while since I have limited storage in my bathroom for all my toiletries. I have an empty wall next to my sink that could be utilized, and this is just perfect (Ikea).
LIMHAMN wall shelf @ Ikea
Jack also got to spend time with his grandparents. He loves it there. His grandparents and aunties shower him with love and attention. He is a lucky little boy.
My stylin' little guy
Sitting outside with majka
And off he goes...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord. Do your parents make an Ikea trip every other week?
-S

beartifix said...

No, last time we went up there but my parents gave us money. This time they went. We love Ikea and go there at least once a year. Have you been there?

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Once.

Brooke F. said...

Hey Ena! It's Brooke! I was just catching up on your blog. I can't believe I've never met this little guy! Breaks my heart. Anyway, they just started working on the new Ikea that will be 15 minutes from my house! I think they said it will open Fall 2014. You and your boys will have to come stay with us and we'll make it a weekend full of shopping! Please stay in touch. Miss you bunches! PS - Kael would love your little Jack!

beartifix said...

Yes!! Count on it! Miss you, too! And can't believe how big Kael is now. My sweet buddy - he and Jack would have lots of fun together.