Sunday, October 21, 2012

A wedding and a 5k road race

On Saturday my dashing husband and I attended the beautiful wedding of my gal pal from graduate school. Everything was so classy and marvelous. My friend R looked stunning. Plus, I got to enjoy the company of a couple of my other two friends from the MBA program and their husbands. It was all lovely: the music, the ambiance, the food...
 I'm so happy for my friend.
On Sunday morning, I met with my mom and sisters at the Des Moines Marathon where we ran/walked the 5k race with some of our coworkers and thousands of other people. We are going to make it an annual tradition with the goal of improving our time each year. It was such a great event.
Ready to roll
Jackers was happy for his mama
Maybe next year he can join us
Overall, a fun-filled weekend. Wish I had one more day to recuperate.

No comments: