Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekend fun

Lots of things happening this weekend. On Saturday, we met my family at the World Food Festival. I can't believe that last year when I attended this event, I was pregnant and nauseous. This year was much more fun, even though we had to wait in line for a long time for most of the food we tried. But we had great company whilst waiting.
Aunties and a hungry/grumpy papa
Jack admiring his dido's hat.
With majka and did
With cousin B & his g/f
Daddy just had to try frog legs
The look of disappointment
On Sunday, we visited some family friends, where Jackers got to hang out with some of his baby buddies.
Jack is fascinated with dresses
"Yum!" - "Boy, you are weird!"
Cuteness overload
Dear friends
Spanish class
This baby was tuckered out after all the weekend fun. I think he is going to sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so close to Dido's hat, he can almost taste it. ;]
-S