Sunday, May 13, 2012

This weekend

I love May. It smells of summer, but it's not quite yet hot and unbearable. Of course, we are taking advantage of the weather and going outside whenever we can. On Thursday, we had dinner with aunt S.

 And after dinner, we went for an evening stroll around sculpture park.

On Friday we visited husband's grandparents. On Saturday, Jack and I met my parents and sisters at the Asian Festival.
 It was a gorgeous day!
My sisters and I participated in setting a world record (most fortune cookies eaten at the same time in one place, or something like that.)
In the evening, we went to my parents' house to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom. Baby boy was fussy, so we tried out the Johnny Jump Up my parents bought for him. He is still too little for it, but I can tell he is going to love this thing.
 His little feet are barely yet reaching the floor. :)


2 comments:

Azra Beganovic said...

Saturday was so much fun! I can't wait to see my little nephew again (and his mama, of course)!

Anonymous said...

I drove by the Asian Festival after work and thought it looked exciting. Then I got home and spent the rest of my day inside. Sigh.

I'm going to steal Jack [and give him back to you at first moment of fussiness]. =P

-Auntie S.