Friday, January 20, 2012

Baby Goodies

So I subscribed to Citrus Lane - a monthly care package subscription service for everything baby-related. Each month they send you highly rated baby products based on how old your child is. Given that my baby is not here yet, I was curious as to what I would get. I have to say, I was not disappointed. I received some stuff that retails much more than the subscription fee.
I got the following:
  • Swaddle Designs Marquisette Swaddle Blanket - a large, high thread count muslin blanket
  • Pearhead Babyprints Tin - just roll the clay out, press baby's foot or hand into the clay, and let air-dry; includes an easel to hold the keepsake
  • Green Sprouts 2 Pack Organic Cotton Mitts - soft organic cotton mitts for baby bears that like to scratch themselves
  • Noodle & Boo Soothing Body Wash and Super Soft Lotion - smells like baby powder, so sweet and soothing
  • Minted Gift Card - $50 off of an order at the Minted website for birth announcements and other stationary
  • Cloud B Sleep Sheep Rattle - downy-soft, quiet Sheepie rattle
  • Plum District Gift Cards - $10 off orders at Plum District
Overall, I'm pretty happy with the goodies and can't wait to try them on my babe.  It's quite a treat and something to look forward to every month.

No comments: