Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Family and friends are most valuable presents in life

I received quite a few gifts from family and friends for my  birthday. Here are just a few I was able to capture on photo.
An awesome box of fruit and other goodies from my cousin Budo

Swedish designer glassware from teta Snjeza from Sweden

Vichy skin care and lavender mints from my sisters

Tea set from my niece and nephew

A basket of different teas, tea utensils, and candle from my mother-in-law
My friends Spomi and Des bought a couple of goats on my behalf to help families in Africa (heart, be still!) What an awesome idea! My parents presented me with a much coveted Oregon vacation. My hubby cleared my Amazon wish list. Everyone has been so good to me on my birthday. Although all these gifts are soooo nice and much appreciated, the greatest gift to me is that I have family and friends who love and care for me. Nothing matters more.

No comments: