Friday, February 25, 2011

Gifts from Vichy

Yesterday I received some wonderful presents from my mom and sisters. I love every single item.
I'm spoiled.
Hanging from the rail are a couple of figure-flattering shirts, paired with a colorful crocheted scarf (thank you, mom), and a gorgeous silk scarf. On the far right is a tie for my husband, who is definitely a tie collector.
On top of the rail is Vichy facial cleanser. I tried it out last night, and it leaves my skin wonderfully soft and clean. Then there are some Vichy mineral mints (Vichy is known for their mineral water baths and spas). And of course, I got some luscious mohair yarn in my favorite cool colors. Thank you so much for the great gifts. I'm enjoying them thoroughly.

1 comment:

twinsincognito said...

I'm glad you like your gifts! We miss you like crazy!