Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011, here I come!

It's a brand new year and I am filled with hope that this one will be better than the last. There is so much work to do in 2011. I want to come at the end of it a happier, more accomplished person. 2010 was rough. But let's leave it in the past. Onward with full sails!

I generally want to become a better version of me. I want to be healthy and fit, I want a clean house, I want success at work, I want financial security, I want to learn and experience something new every day, and I want to strengthen my relationships with my family and friends. In short, I want to live the good life.

This endeavor is quite overwhelming. So let's start with something I know and love. Official goal #1: finish 2 knitting project each month. One will be for me, one will be for someone else. This month's goals:
Citadel mittens for the battered women's shelter
One row lace scarf for me

No comments: