- He is kind. He tucks me in at night and bandages my finger when I get a cut.
- He is hard-working. He keeps up with his school work and keeps the house super-clean.
- He is smart. I am blown away by the capacity of his brains. He is a top notch law school student.
- He is caring. He helps his parents and my parents with chores around the house.
- He is handy. He can fix small engines, appliances, and other things.
- He is good-looking. Tall, dark, and handsome. :)
- He is interesting. He has introduced me to new authors and music and art.
- He is patient. When I am grumpy or upset, he calms me down and reassures me everything will be okay.
- He is supportive. He thinks I am great and my life's dreams and goals are not silly.
- He is one-of-a-kind. I have not met anyone like him before and since. He is definitely not your typical twenty-something guy.
Monday, November 8, 2010
This one is for my hubby
I knitted another hat for my darling husband. It's the very least I could do for him. He's such a treasure.