Friday, April 30, 2010

I just blogged to say I am sorry

I can't even describe how busy I am right now. I started the new job, and I've been coming in super-early and been leaving quite late. My brain is throbbing with new information. On a side note, I am now a redhead (from resulting brain hemorrhages) - pictures to come soon. On top of a grueling work schedule, I've started my intensive intersession class for my MBA. There is no end to homework and assignments. So that's what I do in my free time. Oh, the only thing I am able to squeeze in is to edit my husband's final papers for his law school classes. We are both so exhausted.
I am hoping everything dies down soon so I can once again focus on my own physical and mental well-being. And blogging... I know you've been waiting (I received a text this morning from a certain someone scolding me for not updating my blog.)
So, in cyber chat terms, BRB.

No comments: