Thursday, September 24, 2009

Surprise! And happy birthday, C!

Despite my throbbing jaw pain from all that dental work, I decided to go to C's surprise birthday party that his awesome wife organized for him. C is my former boss and he and his wife are now good friends of ours. C is the primary reason I became an Apple snob.

There he is, eating the yummy ice cream cake, next to J, also a former boss.
It was nice seeing some old friends and making some new ones.
There s C's wife B, being a gracious hostess. By the way - I love their house and their kitchen. They even have a farmer's market right in their backyard! I am envious.
We were all huddled in the bright, sunny kitchen throughout the entire time. It was pretty crowded.
And I can't believe how big their kids have gotten. H (the little blond sunshine boy on the left), and Br (cutie on the far right) have grown unusually quick. What are they feeding those kids? They were sweet as ever.
It was a nice evening and I am really glad I stopped by, despite my toothaches. We promised we would get together soon and won't let years pass before our next get-together.

No comments: