Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy birthday, in-laws!

My mother-in-law and father-in-law have birthdays three days of each other. We had them both over at our house, along with my sister-in-law's family.
My hubby grilled...
...while I was responsible for the drinks and side dishes (although that yummy bread is my mom's doing - thank you mom and dad for bringing it over - I really appreciate you stopping by - the bread was a hit and was quickly devoured.)Sister-in-law brought the peas cupcake cake.
Here is everyone, laughing at my dog, who just jumped on the couch and plumped himself on my father-in-law's lap.
He was quite happy there (I must mention, my sister-in-law put some peanut butter on her dad's knee earlier - something my doggy was happy enough to clean up for him).
Our doggy also won't leave our nephew alone. He follows him everywhere. Poor M can't get away.
Bringing out the cake for hubby's mom and dad.
Singing happy birthday.
Birthday boy and girl (and grandson) blowing out the candles.
Puppy really wanted some of that. At this point, he was a bit tuckered out by the kids.
Afterwards, we all went go-carting and mini-golfing at a nearby recreational place. I was the fastest racer, and I also won at mini-golf. Go me!
Overall, it was a very pleasant family gathering, and our house is still clean. :)

No comments: